Since its founding in 1994, Virginia & Ambinder, LLP has served as lead counsel in numerous high-profile cases, and ultimately obtained significant recoveries in settlements and verdicts for our clients.

If you have questions about any of the cases listed on our web site, or simply want additional information about our practice and/or legal advice, contact us or call one of our experienced attorneys for a free and confidential consultation at (212) 943-9080. Spanish, Polish, and Russian language services are available.

SS&C Technologies, Inc.

Chen, et al. v. SS&C Technologies, Inc., (Civil No.: 22-cv-02190 (JPC) (SLC))

Subject to Court approval, SS&C has agreed to pay a Gross Settlement Amount of five million dollars ($5,000,000.00) to resolve the Action. The Settlement covers individuals who worked for SS&C as an Associate or Senior Associate (or equivalent title) in New York and were classified as exempt from overtime compensation for one or more weeks during the period February 5, 2016 to May 29, 2024. The Notice of Proposed Class Action Settlement (“Notice”) summarizes the proposed Settlement and may be accessed below. The Notice, along with a claim form, was mailed to class members on July 1, 2024. If you did not receive the Notice and claim form, but believe you should have, or have a question that requires legal consultation, please call (212) 943-9080 and ask for attorneys Kara Miller, Esq. or Jenny Brejt, Esq. You may also send an email to

Nassau Corrections

If you worked for the Nassau County Correction Center or Nassau County Sheriff's Department and would like to participate in the case for unpaid wages, please fill out this form and submit:

Kellogs Diner

Romero v. Sid Boys Corp. et al (Case No.: 18-cv-06583)

If you worked for SID BOYS CORP d/b/a KELLOGGS DINER, and CHRISTOS SIDERAKIS and IRENE SIDERAKIS and would like to participate in the case, please fill out this form and submit:


Drayton et al, v. The City of New York (Case No.: 18-cv-10138)

If you worked for the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation and would like to participate in the case for unpaid wages, please fill out this form and submit: